Summer Fun at Butler Equestrian
For students seeking an all-day (8am to 3:30pm) equestrian experience, we will be hosting four 2–week Equestrian Camps. Each 2–week camp will be devoted to either beginner or intermediate level riders (see descriptions below).
- Session 1: Beginner: June 20–July 1
- Session 2: Intermediate: July 4–15
- Session 3: Beginner: July 18–29
- Session 4: Intermediate: Aug 1–12
Summer Equestrian Camps are fun-filled days at the barn! Each day will include one mounted lesson or trail ride, time working in the barn and caring for the horses, and time working on horsemanship/horse management skills with fun crafts, swimming, and games.
Activities will be dependent on the age and ability level of the children.
Session 1: June 20–July 1
Session 3: July 18–29
- 12 child maximum
- Hours: 8a–3:30p
- Activities: riding, horse management, games, arts and crafts, farrier visit, & pool time
Session 2: July 4–15
Session 4: Aug 1–12
- 10 child maximum
- Hours 8am–3:30p (Can arrive earlier to help feed the horses.)
- Activities: Focus on higher-level riding, horse management knowledge, field trips, clinicians, pool. It will be geared more towards our Pony Club members.
- Riders must be cantering independently to be considered for the Intermediate Sessions
Each camp is a full 2-weeks, Monday–Friday (We are not able to offer drop-in slots, and there are no refunds for missed days)
Drop off will be 8–8:15 am. Pick up will be from 3:30–3:45 pm There are limited extended day slots available through the Butler Camp program
The fee is $1400 per session
Registration for this program is made through our Butler Camp program.